Make "Voters for Peace" Your Email Signature
Here's something you can do for peace!
You know how people often have "email signatures" about something that Margaret Mead or Gandhi said?
The Voters for Peace Campaign www.VotersForPeace.US is sweeping the country and expects to collect several million emails and make an impact on upcoming elections. The "Voters Pledge" commits signers to only vote for federal candidates who promise to end the war in Iraq and prevent future wars of aggression.
One way we're spreading the word about this campaign is by encouraging thousands of antiwar activists across the country to use an "email signature" as a way to spread the word about this exciting petition drive. Please consider adding the "Voters' Pledge" as your email signature and, if you haven't signed the pledge, please do so!
Follow the steps below to add the "Voters' Pledge" as your e-signature!
To add the Voters' Pledge as an e-signature, using Microsoft or Mac software:
1. Go to the main Outlook window, on the Tools menu, and click Options
2. Click the Mail Format tab.
3. Where it says, "Compose in this message format: click on HTML, if it's not there already.
4. Leave everything else alone and click on "Signatures..." at the bottom.
5. Under Signature: click New.
6. You'll see the "Enter a name for your new signature" box. Leave it alone and click next.
7. You'll be greeted with an empty box that says, "This text will be included in outgoing mail messages."
8. Type in: "I will not vote for or support any candidate for Congress or President who does not make a speedy end to the war in Iraq, and preventing any future war of aggression, a public position in his or her campaign." http://www.VotersForPeace.US/
9. Click Finish.
10. Click OK.
11. Click Apply.