How to become a partner organization
Our partner organizations support the VotersForPeace Pledge by doing any of the following:
- Emailing their list with an appeal to the sign the pledge;
- Posting a link to the pledge on their website;
- Organizing a cancelled check or film screening house party;
- Starting a local pledge drive; or
- Writing letters to the media on behalf of the VotersForPeace Pledge.
You can get more information on these and other actions through our Activist Toolkit and our Tips for Using the VotersForPeace Pledge. Partner organizations are listed on our website and are invited to coordinate regional actions.
To become a partner organization, please email our Outreach Coordinator at [email protected]Please note: VotersForPeace.US is a 501c3. Political parties and candidates for public office are not eligible participating groups. IRS tax law allows such organizations and individuals to link to our pledge, but we cannot link to you.